Monday, November 13, 2006

they grow up so fast



I thought it was just my influence, but the above occurred while I was 2000 miles away.

I would like to congratulate peter on submitting the winning entry for the soul coughing contest.
New York New York I won't go back.
Indelible Reminder of the skills I lack.
I gave you seven years, what did you give me back:
A jaw-grind, disposition to a panic attack


nicely done.

So, the best part of Buffalo was upon arrival at the hospital, the secretary said to myself and 3 other candidates, "Gosh, I didn't know the Special Olympics was in town."
I about died laughing, even though I knew that she was referring to the fact that said organization was actually and in fact in town and not making a non-pc commentary on our general appearance.

P.S. Thank you to all of the universe who continue to supply me with limitless iTunes fundage. You have created a monster. A prize to the first to correctly identify the following song and artist:
Looking out
Across the night-time
The city winks a sleepless eye
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the night-time
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

1 comment:

brook said...

Lucie gets cuter by the day! Geez!