Thursday, November 13, 2008

1:00 a.m. Horse race

I had to come in from "home call" (which is glorious by the way) to see a patient at 1:00 a.m. tonight and the hospital parking garage had no power. It was pretty creepy circling up the garage in complete darkness. But what's more, they're obviously trying to get the power up and running and a crappy recording of that trumpet solo (like right before the start of a horse race) keeps going off. Again, at 1:00 a.m. I'm sure all the local co-eds are loving that.

P.S. I also got bloody urine splashed in my face tonight. Don't ask.

1 comment:

brook said...

zomg, nast! I feel for you and I can picture your reaction to the splash in the way one reacts to being smacked when not expecting it.
Except there is blood and pee on the hand of the person that smacked them.
You chose this profession, right? Ha!