Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Vomit...wretch...vomit/vomit...wretch...

Geez, I suck at blogging lately. What does it take? Perhaps a shite-encrusted day like I had today. Basically I got to work with one of those people who criticizes your every-waking-move and then asks you questions about yourself and mocks your answers. It was good times all around for me. But it's over now, and I feel like chonicling some of life's recent events. Not chronicling, Chonicling.
Here goes:

Went to Jase's new pad, which is pretty sweet, albeit at least 24 light years away (estimate). Notice in this pic some of mom and a strange circular cement chunk. This, I am told, will soon become an astrological observatory dome. There he will take more pictures like the one he took with the Hubble Telescope and convinced his nephew that it was his own handiwork.

Lucy, meet Lucie. I dig this pic.

Car-Tar Binks, ready to kick some jedi arse.

tee-hee-hee.

Adam sure has himself some kids now. Sheesh! Cute kids. Sven, Bjork, Johanne, Krill, and Ektorp.

View from work. I can't wait to get cancer again. I'm totally chilling here.

Dad, finally owning up to his short-haired destiny.

Flew home (sucked) to see my little baby and maleficent (totally sweet). They are coming out now! Well, not now, next week.

So, today sucked, but just for part of it. I saw a sweet procedure. And it is now 6:00 and I am going to RE-Lax. Not relax, RE-lax.

Bro: Guitar Hero is Calling my Name. RanDom CaPitalIzaTions AbouNd!

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

That picture of your grandma looking at the huge picture of your daughter on the TV scared me stiff. It looks like something out of a Terry Gilliam film.