Tuesday, September 26, 2006

recurring dreams

The other night I dreamt that I went up in an elevator inside some building that was under construction. They had only built up 20 or so floors but the elevator let me go up to where the 80th floor would be. The doors opened and there was nothing outside. The whole elevator was waving back and forth in the breeze. You could see out across some weird city to the ocean on a sort of gray day. I was so terrified but I slid over and pressed the button to go back down and I just closed my eyes and hoped that it would get back down okay. At some point I poked my hand out and grabbed the elevator cables to help slow it's descent.

P.S. Did anybody notice that the first season of the State is available on iTunes now? Sweet.

1 comment:

gar hole said...

i bought it! you should too!

EVERYONE SHOULD!!!

-gar