Tuesday, December 05, 2006

oh me

So the other day I lost this:

In one of these:

So I can no longer do this:

Which sucks these:

However, I am here:

Where it looks like this:

And not like this:

And last night I got to drive one of these:

So I shant complain any further.

And now for some cellphone pics that have gotten needlessly backlogged (in reverse chronsylogical order):

This was a sweet learjet that flew through the denver airport.

Oklahoma just so happened to get their "one big snow day" of the year the day before I arrived.

This is me in the middle of taking the second part of the boards.

The grammar nazi in me didn't like this signage.

For some reason I set my cell phone camera to "crap" during my last trip to LA. Hence the "quality" of the following pics.

[cue the dragnet theme]

Laur-laur and I had a business meeting with Jay Leno and Courtney Love.

Following the premiere of my first film, "Bad Karma."

Back in maryland, war of the worlds style attack on a university building. Whoa, I choose not to believe that no one has made a war of the worlds-craft joke yet.

My sister saw this one and said, "oh yeah, you guys still have cats!"

Abs as dorothy. So cute.

Zack-yoda: using the force to get his mcFlurry.

Completely impossible to see, but trust me, this is a guy with a leaf blower on the windiest day I've ever seen.

And lastly, please notice this pimpalicious ensemble near the Baltimore VA.

Thank you, and I'll be here all week. Quite literally.

p.s. this post was EXHAUSTING.

1 comment:

brook said...

I too know how much work it is to make picture-book style posts, so I commend your work.

Too bad you lost your thingy; luckily, you're at the beach and you're riding scooters!