Friday, January 12, 2007

Deverse Rescrimination

So I'm down to tha Target yesterday to purchase something for my baby (who is currently tripping out). I've gotten fairly used to being the only dude in the store who is alone with a baby in a car seat. But my patience ran thin when I saw [something like] the following on a product I was considering purchasing:

"Moms who know use [blah blah blah]"

Well, what the hell about Dads who know?!??! Sometimes fathers purchase things for their children as well. They even care for them! If you prick us, do we not bleed? (What is that from anyway? Shakespeare? A movie? Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame?)

Yeah.

So anyway, I'm quite jealous of Gar and Bro who are currently chilling South of the Border. Taco Bell sounds quite good actually. But only a few more days.

Also, Gar has sadly left the race of the beards, but I'm still a-truckin'. See the following.

Yikes.

2 comments:

napalmbrain said...

You always did look smooth with a beard. And it's from the Merchant of Venice (Shakespeare): Shylock the Jew is giving this heartwrenching speech about how jews are people too. As are mostly-stay-at-home-dads, I suppose.

brook said...

Josh, I don't think the Mr. Mom thing is a joke anymore. Here is proof.