Tuesday, January 09, 2007

holy crap holy crap holy crap holy crap




Behold:



iPod+Phone+WiFi+Bluetooth+2MP Camera+OS X

But before you get too excited, it's not available till June. So much for blowing everyone's mind on the cruise. At least I can still talk about it. And dream about it.

[drool...salivate...]

P.S. The listing of features above is but a cursory review. To have your mind blown all over whatever room you're in, go to apple.com and you will see why over 200 patents were filed in making this thing. NUTS, people. NUTS!

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

a) my life isn't even complicated enough to use the phone that I own; just looking at that thing makes me feel like crawling into my cave and bonking two rocks together.

b) where and when is this cruise? gar said something about 2 1/2 weeks?!?!

c) tech question: I want to post a pic on my blog but it's currently attached to a .pdf file. I can cut it out and paste it onto a separate word document, but how can I get it to show up on my blog like a normal pic?!?!?!?!?

d)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!