Thursday, June 12, 2008

Camera happy

With a new wide angle lens and a trip home filled with weddings and guitar hero parties, I took 400 photos in the last week. Here are my super-mega favorites (click to see them in massive form):

Gar caught this launch pic.

The blushing bride and wild child.

More Lucie.

Mel and some dude.

Garby as Interpol.

The happy couple!  Check out that camera: you just wait...


Chillin' like a villain at Liberty Park. 


Here are the rest of my favorites. The timing is off and the song repeats, but I lack sleep and the will to make it better.

The whole lot can be seen here. So much easier. Thank you, Apple.

Stay tuned for a Brohawk-inspired Polaroid Festival. I now own 2 1960's era Polaroid cameras: and neither of them work! (yet)

Just for fun.

No comments: