Tuesday, June 17, 2008

baby brad

um...wow. I have an overwhelming affinity for previews. This is how it is done.

Awesome.

Now some phone pics.  This one is of a travel version of Scrabble.  I just love the little star that usually advertizes something good about the product.  
Hilarious.

They're all scary but especially the dude in the back with the hoodie.  He looks like he hasn't eaten in 2 weeks. 

I imagine opening this door to find one 12-foot high stair.  

This pic doesn't capture how crazy this cloud looked.  In real life it was like the Nothing.  "Run, Atreyu!!!"

We flew over Kennecott on our way to SLC.  By we I mean myself and 100 strangers.  Unreal that we (this time we=humans) have managed to hollow out an entire mountain.  
  
This is my favorite part of any flight: coming through huge cumulus clouds.  So cool.  

Wow, the Lakers are getting destroyed.  I wanted the Celtics to win but this is just crazy.  

No comments: