Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Required Viewing



Every 1-2 years I am required, by my own personal laws and regulations, to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (as well as Amelie and It's a Wonderful Life). Tonight I was way overdue for some ESotSM. It's funny how it can have the same effects on me every time. I've got that whole joie de vivre and carpe diem thing going on now. Not to mention a certain veni, vidi, vici and of course, eine kleine nocht musick.

Hmm...Maybe I'll watch Amelie now.

2 comments:

gar hole said...

i love movie-induced screaming meemies.

have you seen paranormal activity? i screamed out loud, in sheer terror, twice.

napalmbrain said...

Dude, uncanny. I had the same impulse not too long ago and caught it on netflix instant viewing. Isn't it just a wonderful show?