Saturday, November 07, 2009

lucie warhol

Melissa has let Lucie have free reign over a little digital camera lately. I pretty much gave it up for landfill fodder but she has actually turned into quite the little photographer. The following shots were all taken by her in the last couple of days. Granted, I didn't include about 90 doubles, but I think their are some really cool shots in here. It's a little Plastic-bag-a-la-american-beauty, but I like it. (Notice the music, Sarah!)




Thanks to everyone for all of my b-day presents! More pics to follow and likely a mass of posts as I am on vacation for the next 10 days (glory be!)

P.S. According to Lucie, I apparently spend 90% of my time lying on the couch watching t.v. and eating Mcdonalds. Fortunately the other 10% is spent taking the kids on super-exciting bike rides.

These are by me:
Before:


After:

1 comment:

brook said...

that was rad! keep encouraging her to take pics. i'd like to see more of her perspective.