Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Reader's Digest version

Lemme esplain. No, is too much. Lemme sum up.

Thought the house was sold. Moving company waits till worst time ever to announce that they weren't coming. Got a new moving company in a rush. Moved across the country. House was not, in fact sold. New moving company was worse than the first and as of 20 days after picking it up they have still not delivered our stuff. I have grown quite accustomed to sleeping on the floor, so it's nice to know that I have that skill leveled up to 375*. Melissa left for Spain. Lucie is in SLC. I am lonely. My cats are not adequate company. I'm sick of food that can be cooked in our one cooking implement: the oven. Started orientation today. Sewed a pig stomach together.

Please check out this page on my website for all of the billions of cell phone pics I recently uploaded.

Here are some high quality pics for your viewing enjoyment:


I miss lucie as much as my cats like to chew through speaker cable. And that is a LOT.


Here she is: the SS SoccerMom. Her maiden voyage across the US was fairly uneventful. Thankfully.


The king has returned home!


Ok, here's his real home.


I would've taken a picture of the mayor if we could've found him.


She seems like a big scary cartoon character in this one.


Not so scary anymore.


These are mostly just so I can look at them and miss her.


She looks so crazy in this one. I love it.


McCall Koelpin has arrived! So cute. I can't wait until she goes to McCall. Let the confusion abound!


Now righted. Still cute!


Will definitely does not suffer from a lack of the cuteness either.


Oh My Gosh, a high chair? How great!


Doesn't she look like a mischievous christmas elf? Or a Naga Siren*?


Holy crap, come home already!!!





*These jokes intended for Ryan only.

1 comment:

The Bombic said...

Melissa's in Spain?! You know we live in Spain, right?