Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Salt Lake 2.0

Did you know that Denver is just like Salt Lake City? Enough so that my brain actually thinks that it is in SLC and that if I wanted I could drive over to a friend and/or family relation's house?

Point #2. Living without furniture sure sucks. I cannot sleep on a mattress that gradually loses air during the night until you wake up on the ground.

Point #3. Please stay tuned for photos of the worlds coolest washer and dryer that we recently bought. Thank you to the rich person who thought a small dent in the corner of said washer rendered it useless and also to Lowe's for marking down this same machine 50% for said aforementioned dent. Just to whet your appetite: it has the ability to clean your clothes with nothing other than cold water and silver ions. That's right, I said SILVER IONS!!!

No comments: