Tuesday, September 11, 2007

narcisismsimsicismsmcmimsm

I hate spelling.

SO...(this blog should be called "so...") I was googling myself, as I'm wont to do, and came upon this strangeness. Does anyone know who this person is? Even more pressing, is there anyone who can explain why I'm listed as one of his musical interests?!?

Does anybody else sing Rock the Cazbah with the words "Lock the Taskbar" every time they play with windows? Cause I sure do. Of course, I also sing "I can't go for that," by Hall & Oats everytime I see the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, Diclofenac.

Garby's and Brohawk will be here in tres dias! And then La-la shortly thereafter! It will be a weekend to remember. I think I might be sick on Monday.

And, to follow off of gar's concert theme, Curse you Interpol for being so awesome yet scheduling a date in Denver on a Sunday! A friend said, "what does that matter, it's not like you drink so you can stay up and party all night." Helas, I must refer said friend to the...one second, googling the 10 commandments...4th commandment, and more specifically to the Mormon interpretation of said commandment.

I don't put many pics on this here blog anymore. How bout a little picstravaganza:

Where I'm spending my days (and some of my nights).


The world's tallest building currently under construction in Dubai, and currently causing me some diffuse axonal injury.


I have one of these [huge grin].

This guy...

Is coming here...

On this dude's...

birthday.

Mmm...corn.

Ok, that was exhausting. No wonder I don't put pics up very often.

1 comment:

Gar Hole said...

for starters, i lol'd at the "Lock the Taskbar" and "Diclofenac" bits.

secondly, for a moment i thought you were holding a giant, mutant grasshopper in your hands in that last pic.