Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saving Private Gar

Watched that today for the first time all the way through: holy crap. Old Stevie sure knows what he's doing, doesn't he? I'm just hoping Indiana Jones and the Cheesiest Title Ever doesn't ruin his streak.

Garbies, Browhawk and Lar-lar recently visited and it was so great. The only part that blew, and blew hard, was a missed lunch date foiled by my meaningless presence in the operating room.

Gar also informed me that if I don't specifically mention it here, he will never look at holyoak.net. Consider it mentioned. A major face lift has recently occurred.

Why is it that I get so stressed out about new rotations? I have been told multiple times that the rotation I'm about to begin is a relatively "cush" one, yet my bowels are churning like I've got me some C. Diff. Not literally mind you, for those of you who just became physically ill.

Alright, go check out holyoak.net. I've put too much effort into it to do much here today.

Peace.

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

I'm confused. It sounds like Garbies and Brohawk are the same person. In fact, I've labored for quite a while under that assumption.