Tuesday, September 04, 2007

stuff

Whether or not you agree with the message, I defy anyone not to be blown away by this guy.

It is astounding to me that I somehow managed to make it through 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, and 3 months of urology before noticing that adrenaline and epinephrine (which, incidentally are the same thing) are named very obviously. The hormone comes from the adrenal glands [DURRR!!!] which are epi-(on top of) nephric (kidneys) [double durrr!!!!] I wonder what other obvious names I haven't noticed yet.

Lastly, you heard it hear first (what a nice phrase): There will be a touch-screen iPod announcement tomorrow.

Curse you, APPLE!!! Why must you torture me so with your wildly fanciful offerings?!?

Ok, REALLY lastly: Lucie has recently discoverd music. It is so sweet.

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

How would you sum up that guy's message?