Friday, May 09, 2008

Riddle me this

Because of the weather today,
and since I'm in such a good mood,
by the way, it's my last day of call:
Yeah!
 
Now seems like the perfect time,
under the circumstances to
make an announcement.
But since I'm a goofball,
even I can't resist making it in a
really cryptic way.
 
The riddle is this:
What is alive and kicking,
occupies a confined space...
 
is conceivably the
second most important thing in the world?
 
All you have to do is read this post:
 
Granted, it will take some
inference and intuition, but
rather than just tell you all,
look how much fun you've had figuring it out
!

4 comments:

brook said...

Way too easy Joshy.

Unknown said...

Erm, do you give patients bad/good news in the same way?....Here's a little torture to go with your pain :)

Congratulations btw.

dspot said...

o i get it

Sarah said...

Acrostic poetry. I love it! You guys have the girls, I'll have the boys--our parents are freakishly gender balanced. Congrats you guys!