Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Just when I think you couldn't get any dumber...

You go and do something like this. And TOTALLY redeem yourself!"
Speaking of redemption: peter, you are forgiven.

I was reminded today what an incredible and important film Dumb & Dumber was/is.

I met a lady today who sounded just like that droid on Return of the Jedi who is deciding what to do with C-3PO and R2D2 in Jabba's hut. It was pretty sweet.


I also heard the following phrase: "One of the social workers may be by." And I imagined responding, "May be bi?" It was really funny at the time. In my head.

Graduation is imminent. Can't wait.

My poor baby was sick as [expletive deleted] last night and did not sleep. It sucked. And I was alone. Did I mention that she didn't sleep? I got [a lot] more sleep when I was on call!

4 comments:

brook said...

I've seen that a million times and I have to correct you..because just when I think you couldn't be any DUMBER...you go and do something like this...

Hydro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hydro said...

Corrected! I bow to your movie trivia knowledge. Damn it, I usually pride myself on knowing that kind of thing. I'm slipping. Slipping!

napalmbrain said...

Say, where's that special mix?