Sunday, May 13, 2007

Unlimited Power!

So I made this mystery mix for my best buddy Pete. And he had to figure out the theme of the mix in order to win a prize. You can see him flailing here. Granted, it is graceful flailing.

Here is the mix:

Paranoid Android (remix) - Radiohead
Eleanor Rigby - Aretha Franklin
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Electrical Storm - U2
Recovering The Satellites - Counting Crows
Mad World - Michael Andrews
I Bombed Korea - Cake
L'absente - Yann Tiersen
Elephant Woman - Blonde Redhead
Sad Sad World - Sheryl Crow
Red Rabbits - The Shins
Only In Dreams - Weezer
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Neil Young Song - Hayden
Emaline - Ben Folds
You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

Can anybody see the link? I do mean SEE the link.

Pete is actually PETER. Peter Romney in fact. Peter MILES romney.


[evil laugh/cackle] I'm so awesome.

2 comments:

napalmbrain said...

Oh my gosh. I don't know whether or not to stab you or applaud you.

Rachel said...

Hi - Peter's sister here. You're mean...and very clever. You had Peter in total knots. So, does he get the prize? Just because his other ideas were so awesome?