Thursday, October 11, 2007

AHHHHHHHH!!!

This is tripping me out! I only see it clockwise (except for one very fleeting second). I usually think of myself as pretty good at these things but I cannot for the life of me make it change.

In other news, I am in Lucie withdrawal. Look how effing cute!



I'm going to go ahead and pretend to be a follower of baseball and say "Go Rockies!" Anybody want to come out to Denver for the World Series? There's no way we could get tickets, but come on...how cool would it be to watch it on my tv?!?

Also, Peter sent me the Daft Punk song "harder, better, faster, stronger" a million years ago, and I had no idea that it was Daft Punk. But I just knew the song ruled. And now, come to find Mr. West has sampled it for his megahit Stronger. What a world.

2 comments:

tromsolily said...

Oh my gosh, Josh! The kids are so damn cute!!!
Great photography and video cam action! (as usual)

brook said...

I cannot believe how cute that is. Wow.