Friday, October 05, 2007

F-day

Remember when I was interviewed by a reporter and said absolutely nothing of value? That was awesome.

So I'm just bit pissed at myself for not noticing until last night that the effing Jeopardy bus was coming to Denver today! I would have to bail on work to go (which I still might do). I have been dreaming about getting on the dang show for years and here is my best chance and I blow it. Hmm, well it's a quiet day at the hospital so maybe I'll just be a man and go. Unfortunately it's in Boulder (35 miles away) and only the first 1000 people there get to take the test to even see if you're eligible to try out. Curse you, Alex Trebec! Why must you tease me with nigh-unattainable application requirements!?!? Just let me on the damned show! I think it might be even worse to make it on and then choke a la cliff claven (sp?).

In other news Peter had a baby!!! Well, technically his wife had a baby. And JohnE and Rochelle had a baby, too!!! And Gar and Brook, (I hope you guys won't mind me announcing this here) just gave birth to twins!!! Check them out:

So precious.

Cerebro and Finneus Gage are coming to Den-Den today to complete the sibling pilgrimage. We will rock the house this weekend. Ou bien, fin de la semaine.

A propos, tout cela me donne l'envie d'ecrire un peux en Francais. je ne sais meme pas si je peux toujours le faire. Je me debrouille pas mal, il parait. Mais il est possible que je fais pas mal de fautes d'autographes. Bon, ca suffit. Je vais recommencer en Anglais maintenant.

Alright peeps. Peace in the middle east. Wish me luck with the Clue Crew.

1 comment:

gar hole said...

hurray for google translator!

"Or, weekend.

By the way, all that gives me the desire for writing one can in French. I do not know same step if I can always do it. I do not manage badly, it appears. But it is possible that I badly do not make faults of autographs. Good, Ca is enough. I will start again in English now."