Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...


...oberto.

Holy crap, it is a rare occasion that I issue an immediate action order. Here is one such time. Go immediately HERE and witness the glorious combination of Roberto and Bloopers. It is magnificent.

Personal favorite line: "2001...which has already passed..."



Man, I am a bloggin' fool tonight. Please also download THIS free from iTunes. A is for asthma?!? Yikes. B is for Brucellosis. C is for Crohn's. D is for diptheria. E is for epididymitis. F is for fasciitis. (will he actually be able to make it through the whole alphabet?!?) G is for gastroenteritis. H is for halatosis. I is for inguinal hernia. J is for Jaundice. K is for Klebsiella. L is for Leukocytosis. M is for Meniere's disease. N is for neutropenia. O is for ovarian torsion. P is for prostate cancer. Q is for quellung reaction. R is for reynaud's phenomenon. S is for Squamous cell carcinoma. T is for Thyroiditis. U is for Urethral stricture. V is for Varicella. W is for Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome. X is for xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis. Y is for Yellow Fever. Z is for Zosyn.

I didn't even cheat! Ok, so I did. But only for Q and X. And I probably should have for Z. Whatever. You're not the boss of me.


Let me just take this opportunity to put in a plug for one of the funniest shows on television right now, other than america's next top model. It's called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and it's on the otherwise worthless network FX. That link back there is to a free "making of" dealy. Basically, I just want you all to watch that and maybe download an episode or two, or if you're not filthy rich you could just wait for it to come on the teevee. It is funny. That's all there is to it. I had thought that I would go on a peteresque rant about just how funny it is and why it is so funny. But I am too tired. Just watch it.

2 comments:

gar hole said...

what about pepperoni's disease? way better than prostate cancer.

-gar

napalmbrain said...

agreed. way better. I'd much rather eat pepperoni than have prostate cancer.

And HOLY MERDE! It's someone I know, holding a CD of my band! How did this happen?!?! Seriously, how did this happen?