Monday, February 11, 2008

Isn't any body going to listen to my story?

Just watched this:

I liked it. Of course, it's cheating to use those songs.

Remember this stuff?
Delicious.  I even ate the stick!  My brain still can't shake the long-held notion that the stick is actually made of chalk.  

Seen on every computer at my work.  I try to model rolls as often as I can.  

This is what a 30 hour shift looks like.  Damn, I look good.  

Actually, I kind of look like this guy.  I wish lungs really were made of nerds ropes.  

Some "artwork" at another hospital where I work.  "Here you go, folks: Let's inspire confidence by painting giant bacteria on the walls!"

Although I tend to get the blahs with wintertime, it does bring one of my favorite things: snow-junk.  I live to kick this crap off my mudflaps.  [insert mudflap joke here]

Remember when I hated Chuck. E Cheese's?  
Well it totally redeemed itself.  It turns out that all Lucie wants to do is put the quarters in.  Then daddy gets to play the games!!!  (how do you think I won that lik-m-aid?)

Well, she likes rides, too, I guess.  And yes, that is Thomas's occiput.  Koelpin's in the hizzy!

What win I if I gain the thing I seek?

A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy?

Who buys a minute's mirth to wail a week

Or sells eternity to get a toy?

For one sweet grape, who will the vine destroy?

Or what fond beggar but to touch the crown

would with the scepter straight be stricken down?


Not only does she recite Shakespeare...


And speaking of wailing:

No comments: