Tuesday, February 26, 2008

pics

Every few months I have a scare where I nearly (or actually) lose a bunch of really important files. For example, a bunch of music, or all of my childhood photos that I have spent countless hours organizing and assigning dates to. Ironically the last time I nearly lost all my music was when I was attempting to upgrade to better back-up software. I thought I had lost all of my pictures on my computer yesterday, and after sever small heart attacks, got it all back. Today, I went and bought me a big-ole hard drive (and it glows all perty, too) and doubly backed up all my pictures. At least it allowed me to peak at some pics I hadn't seen in a long time. Here's a couple:

I knew there was a reason I liked Moab.


This picture is France to me.


Well, so is this picture. Look at that funny milk in boxes. Mmm...and limonade. Delicious.

Oh, and a belated happy birthday to my Grandmother. Why do old photos look so amazing? I'm going to drop my camera a few times to see if it will start taking pictures like this:

No comments: