Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hah lay lou yah

I survived the Boreds. It's a miracle. Now if I only knew whether I passed or not. I'm currently in Albany, which it turns out, is the site of the landing strip for the alien invasion of 2014.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

My own cell-pics to follow. Nuts.

tis a nice town though. I'm in line at the airport, waiting for the Southwest Cattle Call (R). Always a fun time.

I want to give a shout out to my homies in Schenectady. As well as Poughkeepsie.

P.S. I no longer have any responsibilities at all for the next 3 months. Well, unless you count raising a human being who depends upon me for her every need. And securing a job for the next 5-6 years. And playing lots and lots of video games. And all of the 38 projects I have filed under: "oh yeah, I can work on that awesome idea while I'm off in December-February."

Sweet.

No comments: