Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The Bridge School Benefit extravaganza has finally made it's glorious way onto iTunes (see over here----->).
It was perfectly timed with my birthday iTunes money having already been squandered. Oh well, there's always the Discover Card®.
The other day in Albania I was lost and wondering around in the early morning dressed in a suit for my interview. I asked a random dude outside for directions and before answering he asked me, "Hey, are you Mormon?" I was totally taken aback for a few seconds. "Yes," I said. Then I realized it was because of my garb and I said, "oh, but that's not why I'm dressed like this. I have an interview. But, I just so happen to be mormon." It was funny and strange.

There was another story that I was so excited to put on here, but it is currently escaping my consciousness.

I'll let you know.


***UPDATE***
Perhaps the best song on the whole Bridge School Offering, Cortez the Killer with DMB and NY, the performance of which I happened to witness live in the flesh, is among the 2 songs out of the set of EIGHTY (!) that are album only. Oh Cruel Fate! Why curseth me thou so! Well, I actually already have a bootleg copy of the song, but it sounds like it was performed underwater, processed on a memorex 90 minute cassette that had been left in someone's stinky Saturn Ion on a hot San Jose day, then routed via satellite to the moon and bounced back, and picked up by grandma bertha's miracle ear. Balls. Balls. And...Balls.

No comments: