Saturday, November 18, 2006

T-minus my bowels

I am now 1 hour and 12 minutes from taking the boards. My bowels are all a flutter. I am hoping that they will settle as one is not allowed to leave one's seat during the boards without a Ninja SWAT team busting through the windows and slitting one's throat within 0.8 seconds. Seriously, imagine this happening in that small amount of time: it's funny.

Afterwards, depending on how retarded (literally and figuratively) I am, I must make great or small haste to the BWI airport and hoof it up to Albania Nueve Yorky for yet another interview. We are first meeting at a bowling alley (!) the night before for dinks and ice grem. But who cares, because at that point I will be devoid of responsibility for the forseeable future. Wait, was that enough e's? forseeeeable.

Alright, team. Wish this sorry sack some luck. Cause HE's Gonna NEED it!

And now for something completely differrnt:


No idea who this guy is, but the dude in the background looks like he's about to slay him with mind bullets.

No comments: