Sunday, June 04, 2006

Coming full circle

My very first webpage was entitled "No Room" in honor of my favorite album by The Samples. I recently discovered that somehow I managed to have every Samples album EXCEPT No Room. Yesterday I remedied this discrepancy with the help of my friendly iTunes account, a.k.a. iNstant Gratification machine. I now remember why I loved this album. It RULES. I will thus spend the day reliving 1994-6. Check out this awesome Sean Kelly autograph:

Somehow we managed to get backstage passes to a Samples show at DV8 on my birthday. It was pretty sweet. I had another autograph from Sean, on my arm with a cool scar drawing, but that eventually washed off. You may have noticed that No Room took over the number one spot under my current listenings over there------->.

And now for something completely different: I have recently become a dork (in a new way). I'm collecting pennies. I believe that makes me a numismatist(?). I have every year from 2006 back to 1968 except 1977. And then some older ones too. I even ordered cool folders to put them in. Dad, remember your little blue penny book at Grandpa's? Well, I do. And it had a steel penny from WWII. I always thought that was pretty sweet. Ok, I've dorked out long enough. At least it's not stamps.

No comments: