Monday, June 12, 2006

Nightmare log: Stardate 6/12/06

I'm late for school so this shall be brief. Melissa had "procured" for me a whole bunch of animals from the zoo as a birthday or anniversary present. There was a gorilla, a small tiger, a smallish lion, 3 giraffes, and then some imposter black cat. One of the black cats (either mine or the imposter) gave birth to a disgusting mass of placenta and kittens. I couldn't get a hold of Melissa and I was freaking out about how to get the animals back to the zoo. I only had a Chrysler 300. Melissa had "our truck" and that was how she was able to get the giraffes. Although this dream sounds very whimsical now, it was horribly distressing. I also was trying to convince Connor and Pete to come watch a movie or game or something at "the house where my OB rotation was." Which makes no sense.

1 comment:

Aliyya said...

Dude, you need to get your dreams under control!