Monday, June 26, 2006

Do you remember that scene in scanners when the dude's head exploded?

Now that I have 3.7 seconds of free time, I'm back to scanning the 9 billion photos in our house. These are my favorites of the last batch.

Nice juxtaposition, no? It has a pulchritudinous quality to it, I think.

You'll find this on page 4 of your humor manuals under "what to do in a museum."

Melissa and I were heading back from Disneyland Paris and we had bought these enormous playing cards. Melissa struck up a game with this little boy and he was obviously enjoying himself. The lady in the background is either his guardian or kidnapper.

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

pulchritudious, niice.
to include in your next blog:
parsimonious
hirsuite
annular
just one of the three. or, if you like a challenge...