Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wow

I dropped my ipod this morning and it died.  It was dead.  As in asystolic, decerebrate posturing, positive babinski, do not resuscitate, nametag on the toe, zip-up-the-body-bag DEAD.  I went to exhorbitant lengths to prove this to myself using all sorts of websites and diagnostic maneuvers.  End of story.
I finally said an expletive aloud and slammed the ipod down on the desk.  I shite you not: the damn thing immediately began working!!!  Guess who was ROFLMAO!!!  
I have new-found faith in the time-tested theory of two wrongs make a right.  Just as Kermit hit his head and became amnestic in Muppets take Manhattan and was only restored to his former self by a similar jar to the head.  This borders on miraculous.  I don't know what to do with myself.  

No comments: