Saturday, August 12, 2006

are you ready for some football!??!?!?

I had never been to an NFL game so when a nurse offered her tickets for yesterday's Ravens/Giants game I couldn't resist. I dragged my poor 39 weeks-pregnant wife. She is so pregnant that she defies the laws of physics as you can see here:
IMG_0353.JPG
Amazing, eh?
IMG_0355.JPG
We had a pretty sweet view of Baltimore from the stadium.
IMG_0357.JPG
How cool is this?
IMG_0358.JPG
This dude next to Melissa was SCREAMING out instructions for the team/coaching staff/referees. I don't think they could hear him.
IMG_0362.JPG
ahh....
IMG_0364.JPG
The halftime show was thrilling. Here, the band is obviously formed in the shape of an epididymus.
IMG_0371.JPG
Ravens only got a field goal out of this posession. Very disappointing.
moondomino
This is a doctored photo. The moon is from a different picture than the Domino sign. They were like 30 seconds apart though, so I don't feel bad.
On the way back to the car a nice person let us cut through the Suites to an elevator so poor Melissa wouldn't have to walk so far. Guess who we saw? Cal Ripken, Jr! It was pretty sweet. I'd be a whole lot cooler if I'd gotten a photo.

No comments: