Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gariman Visit

Gar and Nariman made their way out here cross-country style. Twas great to have them here for 5 seconds. Here are some highlights.
IMG_0385.JPG
Ryan's belly gives Melissa's a run for it's money. Although, it shouldn't really be running anywhere at this point, and who's money does it think it's spending anyway?
IMG_0383.JPG
Ryan was quick to show off his puter and josh was quick to be jealous.
IMG_0384.JPG
Nariman collapsed, exhausted from 87 hours of nonstop driving.
IMG_0387.JPG
A balloon celebration heralded gar's attaining the quarter-century mark. Is there a cool word for quarter-century? Something like sesquicentennial?
SP_A0009
We went to Don Pablo's for dinner and took lots of pictures with camera phones.
SP_A0014
We went to D & B's and played video games. Ryan and Nar nearly "beat" House of the Dead 4.
SP_A0012
Melissa was a very good sport and came along. I think she loved watching me play Tekken 5 the best. We did a photo booth thing that's supposed to show you what your kid will look like. It was horrifying, I'll scan it in soon.
IMG_0393.JPG
We cashed in our Ticket spoils for these knocker things that I somehow couldn't master.
IMG_0392.JPG
In this shot, gar is asking, "how did you master that knocker, Nariman?"
IMG_0399.JPG
We made a sweet b-day cake...
IMG_0396.JPG
and blurry ryan liked it...
IMG_0397.JPG copy
and gave me an excuse to take a sweet photo.
IMG_0400.JPG
Then blurry ryan did sit-ups. that may be the first time i've ever seen him exercise on purpose. Ever.
IMG_0402.JPG
Lastly we stayed up all hours talking and watching sweet Ben Folds vids.

It was great having you two. Please come back! no, seriously, please come back...it's lonely. Hold me...

3 comments:

gar hole said...

i am so fat. or is it phat? i don't know.

-gar

p.s. that picture with the uzis is sweet!

brook said...

Anyone else ever noticed how hot Ryan is or am I alone on this one?

Sweet pics Josh! Is Melissa ever going to have that baby? : )

Liz said...

My sister, Amy, called me tonight to say you linked to my knitting blog, Dude! Sweet! And thanks for calling it the best knitting blog ever. As soon as I figure out HTML, I swear I'll link to your blog as well.