Sunday, August 06, 2006

WTF?!?!

Man, I think I gots me the Jungle Rot. And maybe the kind that was diagnosed 40 years ago. On top of that, people with trach's that are clogged with unmentionables have the 2nd most powerful ability to make me vomit. 2nd only to 10 roller coasters in a row at six flags.
This is my last all night call at the traumarama. I can't say that I'm upset. I need sleep. BRO: you coming out? ER What! P.S. Do you need my real phone #? Cause I think the french phone # I gave you on your blog may have been difficult to decipher.
Peace out y'alls.

1 comment:

gar hole said...

nar and i are driving out thursday or friday, arriving at some point. then i fly home from BWI on the 16th at 5:00pm. can we stay at your house on my b-day? that is, if you don't have a baby yet.

-gar