Sunday, October 08, 2006

Holy crapfest

The family's back together. It's great to be home and actually have a wife and child again. Look how freakin' cute she is:

Not to brag, but I mean, come on...I make a cute baby! Well we did. ok, I'm an idiot.

On the dream front, I had one of those, driving down an impossibly steep hill for hours on end, type of dreams. It was stressful.

I'm going to Missouri this week. Wish me luck. Actually, I don't think I've ever been there...no wait, that's not true. I was in St. Louis for a night once. Hmm...maybe a fun project will be figuring out which states I haven't been in. Yeah, that sounds friggin' thrilling!

Ok, I'm off to enjoy my fam-fam. To all the extended fam-fam: get your booty-dips out here for Thanksgiving! Or I will see you at Christmas. Can't wait.

Peace.

1 comment:

brook said...

A-freakin-dorable!
I wonder if she'll ever start looking like you, Josh.