Monday, October 09, 2006

say what?!?!


Sooooooooooooooooooooo...(I always start posts with "so," don't I...oh well), yeah, so I went to the student learning center in the hospital which actually should be called the whoever the hell wants to use the free internet center. It was full of peeps so I sat and waited. I could not help noticing that one lady, who was a bit oldish (maybe 60's) and Asian, which may or may not be important to this story, was looking up the word "talent" on wikipedia. She then looked it up on some other crap dictionary site. And then another. She then proceeded to click on all of the random links on different pages that probably never-ever-ever get used by anyone else. You know, like the random, what is this? link or the tech issues link. And then she just followed each seemingly random click to it's next inexplicable location until I was thoroughly confused.

Let's have a contest. Peeps: let's hear some reasons why this woman could possibly have been behaving in the manner in which she was behaving in. In. In. In-in.

I have my thoughts, but I will guard them.

In other news, tomorrow I'm off to the wild blue yonder (read: Missouri) in my boring new conservative suit with my pimped-out yet uncomfortable cordovan shoes to try and whore myself out to a residency program. Wish me luck. The 2 layovers each way should be especially enjoyable.

Alright, peeps (I believe that's it's 3rd usage this post). I'm out.

p.s. so, a nuke went off in Korea last night, yet cnn.com's "most popular story" continues to be Jolie, Pitt start work in India.
G'bluhmurrica.

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

She knew you were looking, so this thoroughly American person was trying to throw you for a huge Korean loop.