Saturday, April 28, 2007

bore-duh


Just rediscovered this photo. Dang we're good looking. I am gettin my haircut at the next available moment.

Do you believe in getting jinxed (sp?)? I think about it a lot. Like when somebody says, "gosh, it sure has been a quiet night." I don't believe that such a thing has any bearing on the remainder of the night, but I can't help thinking about it everytime. And I knock on wood, as already mentioned on this blog. What a bunch of crap.

I am planning on getting a full night's rest and don't think I will get any pages or any calls for admissions!!! Now that's what I call tempting fate!!! (even now it's hard for me to say all that. So weird.)


P.S. If someone were to play a game, and in this game that same someone was allowed to name their characters...what could they name a character that looked like a big cow that walked on it's hind legs and it's only role in the game was to stand by the mailbox and sell crap that is sent to him at a local auction house? Please submit witty ideas quickly.

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my bored, yet comfortably bored self. I mean, heart. Whatever.

No comments: