Saturday, April 28, 2007

Indignant and Diggin' it

[haughty]SO!!!!!! Mr. Big Shot Linguist! Think you can not link to my blog anymore, eh? Sure, you've linked to all of our friends' blogs, all of your relatives', and even MY little brother's. But mine? No longer! In protest I shall link to my own blog 10 times.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
My ego has now been reinflated.

I'm on call again. It is going [knocking on drywall in the direction of the nearest wood] very well so far. And in response to my FORMER BEST FRIEND's comment, being on call is still crappy for the first couple of years as a urologist. It will then SUPPOSEDLY get relatively better. So, you are right, Oh Judas, that I shouldn't complain as much.

p.s. I'm just kidding, man. Don't get worried.
p.p.s. No I'm not. You should be worried.
p.p.p.s. yes i am.
p.p.p.p.s. etc.

No comments: