Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Where's the orange juice?

So I'm in West Palm Beach at the moment. I have nothing more to say about that.

The other day I actually heard the following phrase used in conversation: "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson." I was really hoping someone to follow up with "I am for reeeeeeeeeeeal," but that didn't happen.

I recently had a nightmare that lasted all night long involving the end of the world. The entire planet was being covered and consumed by dark black lava. I was trying to get my family to safety by using my new found powers of flight that only worked if I concentrated really hard and used a weird kite/hang-glider thing. The last part of the dream was me telling my dad and brother about the dream with the lava that I was actually still in the middle of.

Side note: babies sometimes need to cry for the sake of crying and it is pointless to try and figure out why they are crying and/or remedy the situation. Babies also sometimes will suddenly learn abilities, like speech, for example, that seem well-beyond what they're supposed to know at their age.

Lucie is now sprouting at least 2 more teeth. They are her top teeth, but instead of being the front teeth to match her bottoms, they are her canines, or fangs. So she looks like Johnny Depp as Ed Wood.

I sure can't seem to study for the last step of the boards. Good thing it's not for another few days. I've got plenty of time.

This post needs a pic.
Here we go:

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

I wonder if your "end-of-the-world" dream has anything to do with KV's death and the "end-of-the-world" part of "God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater."