Friday, April 20, 2007

It's pucker time

40 minutes and counting until step II CS. I am nervous. That is all. I had horrible nightmares last night and woke up every couple of hours. I sure am glad that I get to take big scary exams like this every few years for the rest of my life. Ok, apparently that was not all.

Mel and Lucie: Come home! I miss you.

Good-bye-a Sanjaya.

P.S. I'll have you know it is NOT always sunny in philadelphia.

P.P.S. Orange County is the movie I would have liked to make about my life. If I was a surfer who wanted to become a writer. And if I was Tom Hanks' son.

P.P.P.S. I ordered a big-ole breakfast last night and when it arrived this a.m. it looked really awful and I only ate the toast.

P.P.P.P.S. I don't really have anything to say, but if I stop this post I am affirming that I have to go take a huge high-stakes exam.

No comments: