Saturday, April 28, 2007

Family album

Apparently one of my ancestors was put on trial for murder (search "holyoak"). Ok, so I don't actually know if we're related, but just pretend we are. Reading the account is...dare I say, quite humorous to the mind. For, with it's olde working of this our native english tongue, in deft combination with the mentioning of one with whom I share my very surname, it doth oft-times bring me to shed forth bursts of heaping laughter.

Check it. And don't forget to search "holyoak." Otherwise you'll be reading 300 pages of random lameness.

P.S. Extra points are given for a non-WoW use of "blunderbuss."

***UPDATE***
Holy crap, Holyoak! Having read the entire account, I now know that the poor sunovabitch was convicted and executed! Wow. Now I really hope we are related.

No comments: