Monday, May 22, 2006

Dream Parade

I woke up at 7:30 and then hit the snooze bar every 9 minutes until 10:30 thus allowing for a plethora of dreams.  Some of the greatest hits were:
1) I was getting out of a van on downington avenue in SLC and I was with Dad and Ryan.  I was drunk for the first time in my life and I was trying to explain how I felt.  Basically I just felt clumsy.  
2) I was in the Thompson's house, only it was totally different.  Actually it looked more like the Romney's old house.  Anyway, I was trying to take a shower but there were family members all over the place.  I saw Joel and said hello.  Then I saw Connor and Bremond hanging out in the front room.  Bremond looked exactly like he did in like 10th grade.  
3) The other 19 dreams are already forgotten.

In other news, I managed to accomplish 0.05% of what I had set out to do this weekend.  What the hell is my problem?  The more I have to get done the more paralyzed I become.  Lame fest.  

No comments: