Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nightmare central

I had a series of horrific and seriously vivid nightmares last night about a knife-wielding psychopath let loose in a mall. I woke up with a feeling of utter terror and every sound in the house continued to scare me even more (e.g., faucet drips, stupid cats running around). After much prayer and chill-time I was able to fall back to sleep whereupon I was rewarded with more super-vivid dreams, this time I was going to some high school reunion/prom type thing at a crazy snow lodge on foothill blvd just above the Dan's (which also looked really trippy). A huge medical/military helicopter flew over and then some dude on a motorcycle launched himself off a bottomless jump. And it was snowing so hard that it seemed like night even though it wasn't. And someone from high school (who shall remain nameless but who I hadn't thought about in ages and I don't know why I remember her name) came up to me and said "it's an honor to see you again." [rofl] Somebody sure thinks highly of himself!!! Kglo told me today that maybe that dream was trying to reinstall my virus-infected self-esteem software. Anyway, it was nuts!

1 comment:

Aliyya said...

Are you sure it's not the PCP or the Special K talking??