Friday, May 26, 2006

Yea weekends!

My 3-day weekend just became a 4-day weekend because my exam was over by 10:00 a.m. Hooray. Here are the things I would like to accomplish today in rank-order of chance of happening (#1 being most likely to occur):

1) Sit on my ass a lot.
2) Sell an inordinate amount of crap on eBay. Basically, I plan to look through all the old crap that I'm holding on to and just sell it. I need to support my crank habit somehow.
3) Write, perform, produce, and display a song on Garage Band after blowing the cobwebs off my keyboard.
4) Transfer the video I took from our St. Thomas trip and making some sort of sweet movie.
5) Watch the Phoenix Suns win game 2 against the Mavs.
6) Go see X-Men III
7) Finally get that pesky cold fusion machine to work.
8) Arrest Global Warming.
9) Figure out the outline for my surgery paper.
10) Work on the Urology Case Report I was supposed to have done ages ago.

Please wish me luck and visit my auctions.

This post needs a picture. Um...here you go:

No comments: